Home Page

School Closed - Friday 2nd March 2018

Weather conditions update: Friday 2nd March 2018


Due to further forecasts of snow and icy weather conditions, a decision has been made to close the school tomorrow - Friday 2nd March 2018


It is hoped that this early decision will support parents to make alternative arrangements for childcare if necessary


Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused but the safety of the school community is our primary concern.


Weather permitting, we hope to open during normal school hours on Monday 5th March 2018.


Please refer to the website for further updates...


Thank you for your understanding.